I was re-reading through my current journal and came across a list I wrote the day after my 27th Birthday (November 2017). A list of 30 things I want to do before I turn 30.
Looking back through I notice a lot of what I put down may seem small to others but at the time everything on the list seemed big or relevant in some way. I was in the stronghold of depression and anxiety at the time so what’s listed will still be a challenge for me even if it seems everyday/normal to others. I have been working really hard on myself this year so I feel ready to start knocking these out the park and not just binning it off all together.
I have a few days over 31 months – eeeek LETS DO THIS!
THE BIG ONES
- Buy a house
- Learn to drive
- Have a baby
- Do CBT
- Go on holiday
- Get a car
- Get life insurance
- Make Christmas traditions
- Write another book
- Edit a book
- Self publish a book
Cooking / baking
- Make macaroons
- Bake someone a birthday cake
- Bake a loaf of bread from scratch
- Make a gingerbread house
- Make a rainbow cake (take 2)
- Learn to make scented candles / wax melts
- Learn basic italian
- Re-learn how to play piano/keyboard
- Get down to 15 stone or less
- Go to the Harry Potter Studios
- Take my sisters to Blyton Ice Cream
- Have professional photos taken
- Watch a drive in movie
- Have a picnic at Clumber Park
- Veggie for 21 days
- Have a letting go / forgiveness Bonfire
- Finish my Disney Animated Classics collection
- Grow a vegetable/fruit
- Take a pottery class
Have you got something similar in place?
What is the biggest goal you have at the moment?
What’s the most fun goal you want to achieve?
Let me know in the comments or tweet me @KissedDaisy