I’ve gone from not baking for goodness knows how long to two weeks in a row! This week I went back to an old favourite of mine, Terry’s Chocolate Orange Muffins. Muffins are my favourite type of treat and orange flavoured chocolate is the best kind of chocolate (in my opinion anyway) so this is a real winner!
These are super quick to prep, really speedy to bake and in our house even faster to eat!
Measure into a bowl: 125g Plain Flour / 25g Coco Powder / 1tsp Baking Powder
Measure into a Jug: 100ml Milk / 1 egg / 2 ttbsp / 60g sugar
Other: 1 bag of Terry’s Chocolate Orange Mini Segments (roughly chopped up)
- Pre-heat your oven to 160c (I put mine on the baking setting and recommend if your oven has one you select this too).
- Give the ingredients you measured into the jug a good mix
3. Add the eggy mix and chocolate chips to your dry ingredients in the bowl. Mix until combined but still lumpy.
4. Spoon mixture into muffin cases and put in the oven at 160c
5. Bake for 20 minutes. I needed to pop mine in for another 5-10 minutes but it’s good to check at the 20 minute mark, if you do yours a little smaller they might not need as long as mine.
6. Leave to cool – or if you’re anything like me just impatiently munch one right away!
Will you be giving this a try?
What’s your favourite muffin flavour?
What’s the last thing you baked?
Talk to me in the comments or over on twitter @KissedDaisy